All Party Parlimentary Group Report on Mindfulness
New Publication: Building the Case for Mindfulness in the Workplace
One year after the Mindfulness All-Party Parliamentary Group released its seminal Mindful Nation UK report, the Mindfulness Initiative has launched a new publication: ‘Building the Case for Mindfulness in the Workplace’.
The document is primarily intended as a resource for those developing a business case for mindfulness training within their own organisation. It provides an updated summary of the research evidence, narrative rationales addressing different organisational needs, case studies and a range of toolkits to help with programme planning, implementation and evaluation.
Other helpful links to visit:
- Be Mindful - Mental Health Foundation - https://bemindful.co.uk/
- Mindfulness On BBC Breakfast - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMsUGB_KV7s
- Dr Mark Williams on Mindfulness - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soA6kzxeKj0
- Full Catastrophe Living, How to Cope with Stress, Pain and Illness Using Mindfulness Meditation – Jon Kabat Zinn
- Wherever You Go There You Are – Jon Kabat Zinn
- The Mindfulness Breakthrough – Sarah Silverton
- Mindfulness, Finding Peace in a Frantic World – Mark Williams & Dan Penman
- Finding Peace in a Frantic World – website for the book - https://franticworld.com/
- Sane New World – Ruby Wax
- The Miracle of Mindfulness – Thich Nhat Hnah
Mindfulness in Schools Project (MiSP)For more information about the curriculum for mindfulness in schools, please visit the Mindfulness in Schools Project website.